- Registered personal information
- Why personal information is gathered
We, Matsui Shuzo An Unlimited Partnership, gather the minimum information to answer inquiries regarding our services.
Information such as email addresses are only limited to the use of our systems.
- Providing personal information to third parties
We do not disclose a customer’s personal information without the member’s consent.
However, customer’s personal information may be disclosed to third parties without the member’s consent.
- When required by law
- Cases in which there is a need to protect a human life, body or fortune, and when it is difficult to obtain the customer’s consent
- Cases in which there is a special need to enhance public hygiene or promote fostering healthy children, and when it is difficult to obtain the customer’s consent
- Cases in which there is a need to cooperate with a central government organization or a local government, or a person entrusted by them performing affairs prescribed by laws and regulations, and when there is a possibility that obtaining a customer’s consent would interfere with the performance of the said affairs
- Outsourcing to a third party
- We may disclose to another business operator within the scope necessary to achieve a utilization purpose. In this circumstance, while we choose a business operator with capable personal information protection, we require a contract to protect personal information.
- Inquiries regarding personal information
When a customer requests to disclose, correct or delete their information, we shall comply to the request upon confirmation of their identity.
If you have any concerns, kindly contact the following.
Matsui Shuzo An Unlimited Partnership
Personal information manager